Tenshi-Oni Beta V1.5
- New fonts
- New HUD graphics
- iPad Mini testing
- New graphics for Super Modes
- iOS6 Ready
- Summoning Lily shouldn't randmonly crash the game
- Collision algorithms optimized to reduce lag during busy screens and/or turbo firing Basic Ki Attack
- New music added (currently for Game Over screen) thanks to 8th Mode Music
- Lots of minor bug fixes
- Slight invincibility given after combo; ends after 2 seconds or once player starts attacking for hopefully less cheap hits from the enemies.
- New "combo spark" effect every time a player does a Combo Hit
- Effect added to Angel Fumi's "Angel Burst" Final Attack
- more optimization to the stage loading and lag.
- New voice acting lines for Demon Fumi
- New enemy that appears from the top of the screen and moves down
- New original bg song: "Japan Skies"
- New original bg song: "Heaven's Chimes"
How to be a part of the Beta pre-release?
- email your iPhone's UDID (it's a 40 character Hex code)
- Current # of devices left to join: 20
- Once we reply back that it has been built with your device.. you can download the app here straight from your phone ^_^
- This is an early beta version of this game. Much of the game is incomplete at the moment
- Bugs and crashes are still prevalent
- Best viewed on iPhone 4 and 4S; will be optimized for 3G and above as well as iPad (and eventually Android devices after inital release)